LIET aims at training professionals of higher standard and moral caliber. The rules and regulations are framed so as to train them for reaching the goals for which the institution was started. It aims at ensuring harmonious and friendly living among the students of various states, and inculcating self discipline” in each individual, and making the hostels serve as a training ground for a purified, fruitful and successful life and for the development of body, mind and soul as a whole in every student. The Six Hostels & One Luxury Hostel (A/C) are under the overall administrative control of the Chief Warden of the hostels. Each Boys' Hostel is being managed by one Warden and some Senior Lecturers. The girls hostel is being managed by lady Warden, few Senior lady teaching staff members of the college. Each student is provided with a bed, one table and a chair in their respective rooms. Each room is provided with a ceiling fan & almirah.
- * An RO plant & water cooler are installed in each hostel.
- * Round the clock security arrangement.
- * Rooms are spacious, air cooled & ventilated with attached toilets and bathrooms with geysers.
- * 24 hrs telephone operators available in the reception.
- * 24 hrs Generator facility and H.T. Electricity supply.
- * Recreation Hall with Satellite Cable Television.
- * Tiled Toilets/Bathrooms.
- * Stationary Shop, ATM and Canteen.
- * Single Seater room (Attached Lat-Bath)
- * Two Seater room (Attached Lat-Bath),Three Seater room
Mess The college mess is spacious, clean, well furnished, well ventilated and common to boys & girls. Utmost care is taken in cooking and serving a well balanced nutritious diet. Only vegetarian food is provided . On request eggs or egg curry can be provided to those students who relish. The college authorities check every meal before it is served to the students. Hostel warden dines with the students and personally look into each student's eating habit. To ensure health and hygiene food is cooked in modern gadgets.
We use pure desi ghee and vegetable oil in the food. We give 200 ml of milk with breakfast and after dinner. We give morning tea at 6.00 am and evening tea at 5.00 pm. Basmatti rice and dal is compulsory in every menu. Special food is also provided on medical advice.